Now I’ll be honest with you, I haven’t been a big fan of iPhone wallet cases. They’re very awkward. BUT since I’m all about finding the best accessories, I had to find out if 2018 had anything better to offer.
So I set out to answer the question: What’s the best iPhone Wallet Case for your iPhone?
Here’s the TL:DW list:
Best overall iPhone Wallet Case: Mous Limitless V2 w/ wallet cover. Get 20% off by using the code: MobileReviewsEh20 @ https://mous.co
Best wallet replacement iPhone Wallet Case: Burkley Bi-Fold Magnetic iPhone Wallet case. Get yours at: https://mreh.ca/2KNXMks
Best leather folio: Nodus Access Case III. Get 5$ off by using the code: NODUSMOBREVEH18 @ https://mreh.ca/Nodus
Best On-The-Go iPhone Wallet Case: Vena vCommute. Get yours at: https://mreh.ca/2KLJelg
Normal iPhone Wallet Cases: 00:02:29
Max-sized iPhone Wallet Cases: 00:09:49
Simple folio cases: 00:13:25
On-the-go Wallet cases: 00:18:05
Has my opinion changed?: 00:21:31
If you need alternatives, keep scrolling!
iPHONE WALLET CASES
1. Mous Limitless V2 w/Wallet (Get 20% off by using the code: MobileReviewsEh20 @ https://mous.co)
-Removable case is EXTREMELY TOUGH
-Card slot on the back of the case
-Wallet accessory ~could be used with another case
iPhone accessories are suppose to make your life easier. Most manufacturers do a half-assed job with their designs and it shows. Mous takes a different approach and tries to figure out HOW to make the iPhone as useful as possible.
Mous’s eco-system of accessories is smart and useful. And their cases are INCREDIBLY tough. Don’t believe me? Watch the full review: https://youtu.be/eBh4oWvW_fQ
2. Burkley Magnetic Detachable Leather Wallet Cases (https://mreh.ca/2KNYbDu)
-higher than average card capacity
-has cutout for front facing speaker
-Bottom edge is a little sharp
So much leather. So much HIGH quality leather. If you appreciate the finer things in life, the Burkley case isn’t going to offer a great, real leather iPhone handling experience!
3. Zover (https://mreh.ca/2KI4yYI)
-Sim card expansion
-Magnetic mount compatible
-Can’t hold as much
Out of the top three wallet iPhone cases, I would say that the Zover product is the budget product that still uses REAL leather.
4. TwelveSouth BookBook (https://mreh.ca/2KKjiGO)
-Removable case (sort of)
The BookBook is a staple when it comes to iPhone wallet cases. The latching feature is neat.
5. Silk Innovation Keeper of Things (https://mreh.ca/2KHYWOd)
-Different type of latch
-Not real leather?
The most affordable case in this list. The latching system on this product is quite nice.
FULL REPLACEMENT iPHONE WALLET CASES
1. Burkley Bi-Fold Leather case (https://mreh.ca/2KNXMks)
-Massive storage capacity
12 cards and two pockets. I don’t think I know anybody who would need more space in their wallets…
2. Nomad Tri-Folio (https://mreh.ca/2KK5H27)
-Great handling case
-Awkward to use
I enjoyed using the Nomad Tri-Folio. The design of the case is a little different and wasn’t too hard to get use to.
3. UOLO Folio (https://mreh.ca/2KIo2wj)
-wont’ last as long as leather cases
-removable case isn’t as tough as other cases
LEATHER iPHONE FOLIO COVER
1. Nodus Access Case III (Get 5$ off by using the code: NODUSMOBREVEH18 @ https://mreh.ca/Nodus)
-micro suction technology
-not as tough
1.1 Nomad Rugged Folio (https://mreh.ca/2KHzybk)
3. Apple Leather Folio (https://mreh.ca/2KHAhcy)
-It’s an Apple product?
-flap works well despite being overstuffed
1. Vena vCommute (https://mreh.ca/2KLJelg)
-Not compatible with Qi-charging
2. Ghostek Exec 3 (https://mreh.ca/2KKmAKa)
-Works with Qi-charging
-Maybe too different
3. Muijo Leather Wallet (https://mreh.ca/2KLw3AC)
-Simple, no fuss case
-Exposes your iPhone a bit more
4. Poetic NuBuck case (https://mreh.ca/2KQtWff)